Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0jUHU8dOC sexstargay: How I miss those fucking

Friday, February 19, 2010

How I miss those fucking



Today I woke up and saw from the balcony of balls into a sun, a rarity in this era por aqui.

I could think of nothing but slip out to the balcony (do not go naked because my neighbors are very puritanical ...) and fellow mother who bore me, I placed the huevillos in the bell, looked like a cat with two bells! !

And I remembered those days of summer ... The warmth that makes the summer, to the day at home strip into balls, leave the nightclub and go to the beach on the fly on, lie on the sand with his dick in the air or those fucking in the pool.

That moment! When summer arrives and rent a duplex or a cottage with your private pool and you stick fucked like the video. With the eyelet in the air, sucking ass, dick, until the big toe! the colleague who is with you and stick there fucking noon on the hammock. After you prepare one cubatita and take a bath in the pool naked and throw you in the towel to get the balls and ass black.

If that was life! If I miss those fucking! Who are targets this summer?

One day we should create a section that we powder our summer jajaja, anda not all end up with a sore muxaxos shit fuck you jajaja.

Well bastard, yo me las piro a shower that smells like eggs here sudao jajaja, I have to do some designs for some tattoos pa este finde, and from here a few hours you upload a video of Malachi Marx who have asked me ok?

Enga that you bear much in the ass!


No comments: