Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0jUHU8dOC sexstargay: I like that one plus two ... what is it!

Friday, February 19, 2010

I like that one plus two ... what is it!





Why? Finish I understand because I have to fuck one, if I fuck two.

Why eat a dick, if I can have two? Why if I can fuck an ass fuck two?

If you will be satisfied with one, then ole fuck your uncle, but to me it makes me very horny and very nasty to fuck myself with the more than one guy at once. Being thrown in there rozandote balls around with two (or three ...) guys, asses, cocks, wet and hot mouth ... Some of my thoughts and video, I caught a pain in the ass jajaja increible.

But surely most of you think like me, and imagine being there or having sex with more than one guy at once puts cachondísimo lost. And if it is with some guys like this video, with these assholes, those cocks and a bathroom with the morbid fascination that can catch you at any time. So now if I have to confess that it makes my cock very hard and go by foot to the first public toilet to find around here somewhere to see if anyone even be worthy to eat the dick up q pa leave out all the cum! !

That you fucked! And hopefully I am one of them jajaja



No comments: