Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0jUHU8dOC sexstargay: Brent Corrigan have a threesome

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Brent Corrigan have a threesome



Julian, Anthony, Victor, Alexander, Gerardo, Jiraiya, Luis, etc ... corrigan Behold!

Ehhhh piggy! Put on new underwear is Friday and we go to parties! And there's nothing more disgusting to me that a guy with a gayumbos old, stale or ugly, a very rich cock that this should be well decorated balls! So wash the eggs well, do not want to get dirty eggs in the mouth tonight ehh

Caught a couple of condoms, if nothing happens, and I carry that pa if I meet you for a while now follaros my swollen cock all day with a desire to spend the night fucking in Minnesota!!

And to see if any are encouraged a bit I want to do like in the video Corrigan and between self and other more fucked an ass while you shit you be the one petarle the ass jajaja

Well fuck you, that you bastards tonight! Me las piro!


No comments: