Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0jUHU8dOC sexstargay: Screwing a customer eyelet

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Screwing a customer eyelet



The memories that brought me this video ... When I lived in Las Palmas (Canary Islands) half currando spent his life in the service station he had, as he spent so much time and therefore missed the odd dust jajaja

The one that got fucked and runs when no one was there and catch one, remembering that I was already getting stiff jajaja. Alli got into the car of a customer, in the bathroom, in the garage where he kept the cars in the chamber of paint on the hood of a car ... the times that one stung the tail, or they put me, that of Sometimes they suck cocks at the workshop and the times I sucked jajaja

And this goes not being with the cute monkey all dirty work and get out there with his cock to fuck with the lewd bufff and that someone might catch you at that time, bestial, the powders were bestial!!

Well bastards I leave with the video that I'm horny lost, and me getting out my tail! If salis tonight you know, fucked a lot, cuidaito with the car and doing nothing to go asshole!

A fucking lot today!!


No comments: