Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0jUHU8dOC sexstargay: The internal "Ben Andrews"

Monday, February 22, 2010

The internal "Ben Andrews"


I slowly begin to regain consciousness, and that drunkenness is to catch me on Saturday night at the club that I went, I drive up this morning jajaja

The fact that I left with little desire but as the night wore on the "thing" was encouraging and it went right to the end temita.

On arriving home on Sunday (dead!) Blogger I remembered a "peculiar" (if you read it you know it's him that I remembered) is that while we were talking the other day told me that if all you put was true , that he did not believe that I was well or whether the things they said I passed, they were true.

For in that moment I came face to his head ... The point is that we come to my house (4 people) and while one was already snoring the others were pleased to drink a coffee and there was Rameses to the kitchen ... Well I was so quiet there in the kitchen cooking, when I feel someone next to me, hit my leg. And I see him, rubbing my leg (like a dog out) in minced balls, if all the air and saying "hey you like, you like" jajajaja and between the scene and the drunk I could not stop laughing, and I Thinking of you in line ... "fuck, and then says this that I do not so much can happen raras jajaja.

Well, if my friend, I told you the other day, my life is a joke jajaja

Well, this story is because I remembered this muxaxos, let's what matters here.

As it seems that to many balls and others warmed the eyelet, the video the other day thanks for the friend Daniel, who sent me an email with the video, here I bring you another scene of Ben Andrews and tail ostiazos is spent bastard.

There is so morbid as the other, but if you can enjoy this Pollazo better, and here we see petandole colleague's ass leaving him in the film.

Well bastard, I hope you like it and the Caskets to taste you!!

Un abrazo cabrones!



No comments: