Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0jUHU8dOC sexstargay: why you get low earning from black label?

Monday, February 15, 2010

why you get low earning from black label?



Hello everyone who use black label ads, I hope you know more than I am.I would tell about my earnings last month I got $221.
and I hope get better than last one for this month because I just test one experience.

well, let talk about why we get low earnings. my experience is I think we should change our code of black label every month to get better earnings. as I just changed yesterday I got $9.92. before yesterday I never make earnings over $5 per day. after I changed I got better earnings. ok let try if you get more earnings after you change the ads code or set up a new zone please tell me too. more over if you have any good experience please tell me too,
Kindest regards, From Khmergays

other experience from:
BLA is tricky. The best way to make more is to use the full page ads. I get around $1.50 CPM from them. HOWEVER, despite the fact that they are supposed to run on each unique 2nd page hit, I actually only get maybe 10% that show.

when using the Banners ads it's a crap shoot. If you use the text ads, the click through is going to be SUPER low. If you look at the ads there are really only maybe 5 ads in rotation. You'll have a block of ads and it will list like 4 ads and 3 of them will be the same ad. If you use the graphic banner you get CPM rates, but they are generally around 1 cent.

the only way to make real money off of them is if people buy direct ads from you. While there are probably some people out there who manage to made direct sales with them, I honestly have never met one of them.

Although your rates do seem a bit low, like half a cent CPM. Although mine are nothing to write home about. For June I had

3,746,822 impressions
28,753 clicks
$152.88

so only a eCPM of around 4 cents

I made more from AdaultAdWorld but I have no idea what the rates were because they don't provide any sort of stats. they just magically update your revenue every day or so

No comments: