Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0jUHU8dOC sexstargay: The swimmer – Jean Franco

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The swimmer – Jean Franco


The cock Babes muxaxos if not richer! And you know that my weakness is to fuck outdoors where it's warmth! And if it's like this with the ostiazos pool, and then these aguita CHULAZOS colleague!

Mola fixed and fucked in the mouth that gets each other, and when one gets astride the neck down and the sky pa eyelet and the other puts it, that position flipa me! Since I almost started to put his dick, I've always loved! And you think that I have not yet done outdoors as they do these two? Let's see if it's the fucking balls and summer, this summer I have to practice by cojones! So the story you jajajaja

Un abrazo cabrones!


No comments: